A little of this and that....

So I will be quick with some explaining of the pictures as I don't have much time... 

 Here is our little precious one. She is growing soo quick and building more and more of a personality. She is a very mellow girl until she is tired or hungry...isn't that how it usually goes. I will have to do a post soon of some of her firsts and what she can do now...
 Matt and Autumn came with me to the garden to check out our goods....Our Potato's have grown great and they have been very yummy! I will plant more next year...they by far were the easiest to grow and take care of...or lacking in taking care of them. Our corn was planted to late I think...not enough sun and to many Aphids and grasshoppers. I will take care of those next year now I know we had a problem with them this year.

 We have loved loved the zucchini and yellow squash we have been getting. And it is so great to eat the food you have planted and harvested all spring and summer long.

 My wonderful Family!

 I had to throw this picture in below even though it is blurry. So we went to the open lot by our house after visiting the garden to give Bear some play time and our cat loves to play with him. Gonna have to say it is so entertaining to watch these two. Buffy will chase him down when he is retrieving the ball and try to attack Bear while he is on his way back to us. Bear doesn't even notice Buffy there, he just wants to get back as quick as he can to have us chuck the ball again.

 Matt and I finally got our German Pancakes to rise and get the puff. Our oven  not be as hot as the dials say it is. Since we have moved into this home...try after try we couldn't get the puff...which is Matt's favorite part. And he would ask me to try again and again...sometimes 3 attempts in a morning...until just making him eat it without the puff. And boy Matt acted like a little baby when he would eat it...ha. We just needed to turn up the heat. Once someone suggested to turn up the heat they have been coming out perfectly! (Just so you all know) ;)
 Autumn being adorable before church! And then when she gets to church...everyone eats her right up.
 And then when she finally falls asleep we can stare at her little beautiful features....
 So cute.
 Then the next day give her more and more kisses and love.

 Autumn is a happy baby..and a happy baby means a happy Mom...which means a happy daddy!
 The picture above just gives me the biggest smile and makes me laugh out loud. The joy she brings to our lives is unmeasurable.
 Autumn's little friend Lilah was born about 2 months before Autumn and they look the same size and all. Lilah was born early and I tended her at 4 weeks old and she was tiny. She was about 5 pounds while Autumn was still in my tummy at 6 pounds...It was a crazy thought. Now they are both growing quickly and and will be great watching them grow up.
 Autumn loves to be with other babies and kids. She loves to watch them and interact with them. She observes everything they do and you can see it in her eyes she wants to do it too!
 Everything has been going to Autumns mouth instantly once she gets a hold of whatever it is she is trying to get a hold of.

 She throws out some funny facial expressions...

 Moosman Jr's are letting us borrow their saucer toy thingy she sits in and Autumn has loved it! She can be entertained for quite a while...which I love! I think she has outgrown the other chair things and wanted to upgrade to something she can try to stand in.

We are lovin our life right now.

Comments

Mom Moose said…
Way to go on the garden!!!!! WOW! That is so cool! How cute is that little girl?!?! Sure love you guys!!!
Myles N Amanda said…
she is a doll!!! that pick of her smiling is so adorable! makes me laugh too! babys are the best!
Kymmeri said…
oh my goodness she is growin' fast!!!!!! can't wait to see her when she's got a full head of hair and can talk!!!!!!