We're so excited that there's a baby Hamilton cooking in the oven!

Matt and I have been wanting baby # 2 since Autumn was born and are excited to announce the great news.  I believe I'm about 9 weeks pregnant with the due date around February 1st 2014.

Matt and I we're just going to keep the news to ourselves as long as we could...but that morning sickness couldn't be hidden when I went shopping with my Mom.  I told my mom when she was being so kind in getting me some lunch that I couldn't down..why I couldn't eat it :)  Then we went to Dads office and told him the good news.

I told my Dad that we were not going to announce anything public like on Facebook or anything but to just keep it on the down low..(i hadn't told my sibling or mother in law...)  lol.. later that day we were eating with my niece and my Dad asked me how long we've been pregnant and my Niece started to look puzzled & look suspiciously at the both of us & asked Dad if he was talking about Aunt Heather.. My Dad and I looked at each other, giggled that with our little red head knowing the new announcement before the rest of the world the word was going to go like a wild fire. like it did  :) She instantly asked if she could tell her mom and when each person walked in the front door to my brother's & sister to my Aunt she was excited to share the news. I wouldn't have wanted it to be announced any other way though :)

Even better the Viewing and Funeral were the following two days so everyone and their sister found out.

I have been nauseous here and there but i don't think it is as bad when I was pregnant with Autumn. Maybe that will mean we are having a boy... but I do have the feeling it is a girl.


 

Comments

{Marie Long} said…
Heather that's so exciting! Congrats!!!!